Aptamil HA 1 Milk Powder 400 g For Infants (0 - 6 Months)
There is a high possibility of the child becoming allergic if there is a strong heredity factor for allergic diseases in the family.
Aptamil HA milk with a special formula for babies who are more susceptible to milk protein allergy, which includes nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, flatulence, and other symptoms.
It is suitable for infants 0-6 months.
The formula of Aptamil HA reduces the risk of milk protein allergy, as well as it includes nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are important for child growth and development, it also strengthens the child's immunity.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron,,
- Aptamil HA reduces infants' milk protein allergy.
- It provides important vitamins and minerals.
- Aptamil HA enhances immunity.
How to use:
Wash hands and sterilize all utensils
Boil fresh water. Leave the kettle to cool for 30 min.
Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle.
Do not use repeatedly boiled water, Always use the scoop provided.
Add 6 scoops of Aptamil milk powder to 180ml of previously boiled water, to prepare one feed of 200ml.
Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder.
Follow the instructions on the Aptamil package.
• Check the infant formula temperature before feeding the baby by placing a few drops on your hand.
• Do not heat infant formula in the microwave.
• With each use, wash the bottle, nipple, and ring thoroughly until the residue from the previous feeding is removed.
• Use prepared infant formula within 1 hour of preparation.
Store at room temperature