Laica Dental Water Jet PC4003
Laica Dental Water Jet PC4003 is a water floss that sprays water between your teeth to remove the remains of food. It is a good alternative for people who do not wish to use regular thread dental floss. Laica Dental Water Jet PC4003 is used to clean around, in between the teeth and the gum line. It prevents the decay of teeth and bad breath.
• Contains 3 modes: Normal, Soft, and Pulse.
-The Soft mode is used to spray a light stream for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
-Pulse mode is used with the intention to massage the teeth and gums. • There are 4 interchangeable headpieces depending on the mode.
• Long-duration battery capacity of 1400mA.
• The device is rechargeable with the recharge cable enclosed in the packaging.
• It is waterproof and can be washed without damage to the device.
How to use:
• Fill the tank with lukewarm water and then place the tip of the headpiece in your mouth.
• Turn the device on.
• Hold the handle at a 90-degree angle to your teeth and spray.
• Begin at the back of your teeth and move around the mouth.
• Concentrate on the gum line and the gaps between each tooth.
• 2-year Warranty.
• Up to 2 different people can use Laica Dental Water Jet.
• Water tank capacity of 200 ml.
Store at room temperature