Sundown DHEA 50 mg 60 Tablets
Tablets containing Dehydroepiandrosterone which is used as an anti-aging and improves physical performance.
Dehydroepiandrosterone is one of the most important natural vitamins that help to stimulate the estrogen hormone in the body, thus motivating women to become pregnant, treating egg problems, and improving their quality.
It contributes to treating infertility problems, raising the efficiency of ovulation, and improving positive energy for women in menopause.
Stimulates the secretion of adrenal gland hormones, and positively affects the sexual desire of both men and women.
Increases the secretion of the hormone of happiness, and thus is used in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
It helps to get rid of signs of aging and boost immunity, as it is used to treat symptoms of lupus, and HIV and helps in losing weight, as it leads to loss of appetite.
DHA tablets are used by athletes to build muscle.
New research has found that it has an important role in preventing the proliferation of cervical cancer cells
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 50 mg, Calcium Carbonate,
Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid
It is used to strengthen the immune system.
It increases the chances of pregnancy and childbearing.
It helps to get rid of the symptoms of chronic depression.
It helps to get rid of bone and joint problems.
Reduces symptoms of adrenal insufficiency.
How To Use:
Adults: Take One Tablet of DHEA daily, preferably with a meal.
Point Of Interest:
• DHEA Tablets should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Stop using Sundown Tablets and consult your doctor if there are any side effects.
• Do not drive or operate machinery after taking DHEA Tablets.
• Not suitable for people under 18 years of age.
• Do not take DHEA Tablets if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.
• Sundown Tablets are free of wheat, milk, lactose, sugar, soy, yeast, peanuts, and nuts.
• It is also free of gluten, sodium, preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- It is recommended that you consult a physician or healthcare professional before using DHEA tablets if you have:
A family history of prostate cancer, an enlarged prostate, heart disease, or low "good" cholesterol.
- Taking DHA tablets may cause some side effects such as:
Hair loss, acne, facial hair growth (in women), aggressiveness, and low estrogen levels.
Store at room temperature.